Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Mask Compilation #3 - Sense of Care

Hey Peeps~ I am back with the mask compilation #2, which focuses on the Japanese brand of Sense of Care. I don't know much about the brand to be honest. I just got these from Skin 18. It looks like they stopped caring the brand, but I have seen it floating around on IG with reviews. So here's a compilation for people who are interested in the brand!

3D Beauty Serum Face Mask Pack - EGF





The first one is the EGF version, which is suppose to revitalize and smooth the skin. There is apparently hydrolyzed collagen and sodium hyaluronate, which is one of my favourite ingredients. But I am not happy it contains alcohol and methylparaben. The paraben I don't mind so much but the alcohol is usually an ingredient I tend to avoid.

The essence is that of a gel consistency that clumped up and was very hard to break apart. It doesn't help that it smells like glue stick. It just felt like I would be putting glue on my skin and it's just weird. And because of this, I refused to put it on my face! I don't regret it.

3D Beauty Serum Face Mask Pack - Placenta



Second is the Placenta flavour, which is supposed to brighten and soften the skin. It contains hydrolyzed collagen as well as sodium hyaluronate, but also has lactobacillus filtrate, folic acid, and human oligopeptides. Interesting ingredients, but unfortunately does have alcohol and methyl paraben.

It has a thick serum essence that has a very faint scent that is not bothersome. As such, I was able to put the mask on my face. The 3D stitching of the mask makes it a bit of a bad fit for me. There was a bit of tenting in the T zone because I got a small nose.. Which sucks.

I took it off after 20 minutes and the mask was still moist. The mask left my skin plump and only slightly sticky. It's not bad but it's not awesome.

3D Beauty Serum Face Mask Pack - Lipidure


The lipidure mask is meant for moisturizing and conditioning the skin. Apparently Lipidure is a biocompatible polymer that is used as a surface preparation agent for artificial organs. Which is interesting, but maybe that's why it's for moisturizing and conditioning. It has similar ingredients as Placenta.

It has serum like essence that is non-offensive smelling. The fit is similar, lots of tenting around the forehead and nose area.

I took the mask off after 20 minutes and it left my skin feeling a bit tight. But it left my skin feeling a bit dewy/oily to the touch. I woke up with super moisturizing skin the next morning so I am impressed.

3D Beauty Serum Face Mask - Rice Wine


The last SOC mask is the rice wine. The kanji on the packaging says it's for translucent beautiful skin but Skin 18 says it's to nourish and firm up the skin. So I am not sure what it is actualy for.. Hahah.. Its ingredients list looks very similar to the Placenta flavour.

It has a slightly thick serum with a slightly sweet scent. It's kind of interesting.. And this one took me by surprise as it actually adhere to my skin really well with no tenting on the T-zone.

I took it off after 20 minutes and it dried down matte and non-sticky. I woke up with really bouncy skin and I was really happy about that! This may be my favourite one.

Overall Ranking 

So here's my ranking of the SOC 3D masks. There is a fifth one that is for Syn-ake, but I have already reviewed it here. So I am including it in here as well.

1) Rice Wine - Smells okay, but woke up with bouncy skin and glow!
2) Lipidure - Skin felt super moisturized and smooth the following morning!
3) Placenta - My skin is plump and happy but I am not super impressed by it to definitely repurchase
4) Syn-ake - It left the skin a bit tacky and tight.
5) EGF - Because it was clumpy and smells like glue

0 comments:

Post a Comment