Pages

Thursday 10 November 2016

Elizavecca Milkypiggy Hell-Pore Clean Up Nose Mask

I really like Elizavecca products, I used to use a lot of their products in my routine. However, I had to stop in order to use up all of the products I have hoarded. Their products were also hard to get hold of outside of Korea until recently. I always just used to get them from Memebox, when they still had international shipping. But now the brand is more widely known so they are readily available through eBay sellers and Jolse. I am actually quite happy Jolse has a much larger selection of Elizavecca products now.

This is also where I purchased the Elizavecca Milkypiggy Hell-Pore Clean Up Nose Mask. Now that's a mouthful but Elizavecca always has super long names for their products. I was eager to try this product after seeing reviews from Instagram and the price wasn't too bad.



The box is so adorable with a piggy, who I assume is Elizavecca, in a devil costume, watching all of the blackheads being sucked out. There is also an authenticity seal on the side, as there has been so much fake products being sold. The tube has the same design as the box.
Yay for seals!
The mask is a thick gray liquid that you just smear onto your face as you squeeze out of the tube. I was forewarned by the Instagram posts that you need to put on a thick layer in order to avoid pulling out hairs.

I started at 11:10, and the mask felt kind of cool on my skin. It has a very faint sweet smell to it and I can't really identify it. Now, the instruction says to remove it after 15 minutes. But because I used it sparingly, it took 40 minutes before it started to dry out in areas.


OMG the removal process was PAINFUL!!!! There were areas that was not fully dried out. Those areas hurt SO BAD when I tried to remove it. I put on liberal amounts and that didn't help at all!

It didn't take out as much as I have experienced with similar blackhead removal liquids from Japan.  Those also didn't hurt as much. I think I will end up using it only on the nose from now on... T____T


0 comments:

Post a Comment