Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

I'm still alive!

I am still alive! I haven't abandoned this blog... Life has been crazy, had some drama at work,then my trip and then just plain procrastination.. My bad...

I am planning to start blogging about things I have collected over the summer, including my lessons in cooking in Asia, as well as a needle felting class! I have gotten better at it so I am very happy!

On a side note, I am thinking I may expand this blog to beyond my crafting adventures. I want to do a few blog posts about my trip in Asia this summer and my subscription boxes. I kind of gotten a bit crazy and got quite a few boxes that are steadily coming to me starting next week. I am very excited about them!!!

Anywhoos~ Just wanted to say I haven't abandoned here!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment