Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Peripera Peri's Ink the Velvet

Yay for new posts! Haha! Hopefully it's keeping you readers entertained. I should really stop being so lazy all the time. Anyways. Here is another one, but this time the product is still relevant and can be obtained. ^_^

I got this Peripera Peri's Ink the Velvet in No.7 Dollish Beige Rose from Jolse. I was contemplating for most of the day, on whether to go with No.7 or No.8 Pretty Coral. No.8 stood out to me and caught my attention first, but after seeing the swatches floating around, I decided upon No.7. 

I made my purchase and kind of forgot I got it coming my way. Which was good, because it took slightly longer than the usual 2 weeks to get to me. 

Ooh my pretty. It's so purdy!!! 
 
Okay, let's just get to it. You need very little to have great payoff of colour! I tried it with just a quick swab on the center of my lips, and then spread it out with my pinky finger. That little swab was enough for both top and bottom lips while still being highly pigmented. 

The downside is that this does cling to the dry skin on my lips so be sure to do a scrub on your lips before you put some on. 
Bare lips with natural lighting 
Now, I got the velvet version as it is suppose to dry out as "dry" and not glossy. This does what it says it will do. It does dry out to be "dry". Depending on how much you put on, the drying time varies. But once the tint dried on my lips, it made it felt so smooth. I kept on touching my lips because of how smooth it is. ( ◞・౪・) 
Natural lighting.
The colour was much brighter than the swatch has shown. It was very pink and obvious that I had lip product on. My manager even commented how I was putting on makeup and looking pretty for work. (*´∀`*)
With Flash 
I found that I prefer to dab just a little bit on the center of my lips and spread it out with my finger. It ends up looking kind of like a gradient lip and a bit more subdued than a full swab with the wand. Though the downside is that the product stains my finger like no tomorrow, so maybe use a cotton swab instead. (I didn't think to take a picture of it so the above pictures are not it!)

Last thing about this product is how long it lasts. Once it dries on your lips.. Good luck getting it off without some kind of remover. It stayed on my lips for a full day of eat and drinking, and it still isn't off until I washed it off with some lip remover. Even then I don't think I got all of it out. And this is only with dabs of the tint!! 

I am now a believer of Peripera and its lip tints. I am tempted to buy more shades but I am kind of been on a darker lip shades kind of mood. So I am waiting until they come out with more shades. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment