Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Tonymoly Super Peeling Liquid Shiny Foot

I have reviewed quite a few peeling feet masks and I am always recommending the Tonymoly Shiny Feet peeling foot masks. Then I realized I have never actually done a review on it. Oops.. (เน‘→‿←เน‘) So here it is!

This is my favourite peeling masks. When I first tried it, it took out LAYERS off of this callus I have on my left foot. I LOVED IT! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Only downside was that I always get the taste of the chemicals in the back of my mouth at the end of it. But that's okay,  I can deal with that. I have been trying different ones so I thought I would use it again before the masks expires.
This comes with dry booties, the solution liquid, and a pack of lotion. The booties and solution is separated such that there is less risk of the solution being spilled out during transportation. All you have to do is stick your feet in the booties, pour in the liquid and then seal it up for 90 minutes or so. The lotion is to be used after the peeling has stopped, but I always forget to use it.. Oops.. I actually have two packets because I forgot to use it last time. And I totally forgot to use them this time around until I just remembered.. Hahah. Super bad!

To begin, I used the Shiny Foot Scrub Wash to wash my feet. This scrub has a light fresh scent to it, and it's white packed with large granules, it kind of reminds me of a plain sugar scrub. This is to help remove some of the dead skin on my feet.

After I washed and dried my feet, I stuck them in the booties, and proceeded to pour the liquid in. The booties are big for my size 6 feet, and I think it should be enough for up to size 8? The booties has two layers, a thin white plastic outer shell, and a thin mesh lining.
You are supposed to stick your feet in the booties, pour the liquid, tie it up and seal it with the sticker provided. However, I always find that it makes moving around very hard. So I always add a pair of socks on top. This allows me to move around more without worrying about possibly breaking the mask. However, it was a bit weird to be walking around while feeling the liquid moving around my feet.

My feet definitely felt like it was drowning when the socks were on, and it was starting to get itchy from sitting in the liquid for so long. I had it on for two hours, much longer than the instructed ... My feet were super red from sitting in it for so long and was a bit slimy when I took it out. Nothing a little water can't wash away. Weirdest part is that I still got the taste of the chemicals on the back of my mouth even though I never opened the socks during the two hours. Yuck.....

Okay... now... gross feet pictures coming up... I have warned you before, and will warn again... GROSS FEET PICTURES!! WITH PEELING SKIN!!! TURN BACK IF YOU ARE EASILY GROSSED OUT!!! The preface of the blog already mentioned this is a great peeling mask! You are about to see shedding feet!!! Proceed forward only if you want to!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

 This is my feet right before I started using the mask! You can see it's kind of all gross and the callus is kind of dried up.

My feet were feeling super itchy and irritated after I washed the liquid off and it continued onto the next day. It was really annoying but I just slapped on a lot of cream and dealt with it. However, because of the cream I used and how dry my feet are, it made my feet squeak SO much in flats. It was so gross and awkward. Hahaha..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ So glad it only lasted a couple of days.
 This is day 6,  and you can see the skin is finally starting to dry out. The package said my feet are supposed to start peeling from 4 or 5th day after usage. But as you can see, it is getting there but not quite!
 However, starting day 7, the skin on the sole of my feet starts to shed! I LOVE IT! You are not supposed to peel those skin off, as it can lead to accidentally ripping off more layers of skin than intended. But I am bad and peels anyways. I love peeling those chunks off, so gross I know.. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
 The peeling continued and continued. The downside to the removal of dead skin is that my feet were SWEATY for days! It sweat SO much that I couldn't wear flats for more than a few minutes. Unfortunately for me, the skin on the top of my feet only started to peel off on day 11. It is also small peels so I had trouble taking it off and had to use scrubs and just let it does its course. I said it's unfortunate for me as I was planning to wear open toed shows for a Christmas party that day. Oh well. *shrug*
My feet were definitely done peeling on day 13! That's twice as long as it is stated on the package. But I don't mind as I really like getting rid of layers of dead skin. The peeling masks actually took off quite a bit of dead skin and it's still one of my favourite items!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment