Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

Backlog

I currently have about 5 Memebox to do posts on. I been putting it off for over a week now. I am just so disappointed with the contents of the boxes and the direction the company is going. I can't bring myself to spend the time to write on the boxes and its contents.

I received the Rose Edition, which was a box I really wanted and managed to snag during the Black Friday restock. I was happy to receive it and was going to do a post the next day. That is when I started to receive the bad boxes. In just a week I received four boxes that disappointed me and I am not sure if I am into Memeboxes anymore :( That makes me so sad as I really enjoy getting the pink boxes in the mail. Will finish posting them during the holidays I hope.

I still have to do a post bout my finished blanket and scarf. I been trying to do it after I finish my Memeboxes but they just keep on coming so those two kept on being pushed back. I started and restarted my chevron blanket thrice now. I finally got a new set of knitting needles last night and loosen up so the blanket is looking better. Will do a progress post about that. Hoping I will get everything done before the end of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment