Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

[LACVERT] -Aloe Moisture Soothing Mask

TesterKorea, one of the websites I like to use, had a mystery mask for $1 a while ago. I was doing a mask haul so I added one to it. It turned out to be the Lacvert Aloe Moisture Soothing Mask. I have no idea what it is supposed to do besides it has aloe in it and it is supposed to be moisturizing and soothing. So I am basically going in blind. Let's see how it goes for me. 


The mask smells kind of plasticky and fake, and unfortunately, I can smell it while I had it on. The mask is soaked in a watery clear essence, but there wasn't much left in the package despite it being 25g package. The mask itself is quite thick, like it is made with bamboo fiber or something. 

The mask was a good fit, as it has slights along the jawline so it will sit properly. There are even eye flaps if you wanted to relax and enjoy the mask with your eyes closed. 

The instruction said 15 to 20 minutes, and I had it on for 25 minutes. It was still quite moist but the cheeks were starting to feel dry and suffocating, so I removed it. There wasn't much extra essence left on my skin, and what's left sunk in very quickly. Though it did feel a tad sticky to the touch. My skin felt dewy and happy. 

Overall, I like this mask but given how I don't know much of the brand or the mask. As well as the fact that there are other masks that perform similar to this one. I probably won't repurchase the mask again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment