Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

[SECRET KEY] - Syn-ake Wrinkle Mask Pack

I think I received the Secret Key Syn-ake Wrinkle Mask Pack from a mystery box from Secret Key a couple years ago. I never really paid attention to it as anti-aging wasn't much of a concern to me. But given how I am getting older and the expiration date is coming up, I decided it is worth a try. 


The mask is supposed to decrease the depth of wrinkles and help skin look healthier. I have no idea what the ingredients are as it is all in Korean. But I am assuming the artificial snake venom, syn-ake, is present to help with the anti-aging. 

The mask was umm.. crap to be honest. When I took it out, it looked like a piece of tissue paper that has been crumpled up and stuffed in the package. The serum smells very tangy, which makes me wonder if there is alcohol in there. The mask pack is 20g and it is very noticeable that there aren't much essence as the mask was barely moist. The mask had a terrible fit! Too much on the forehead, giant mouth opening, and it was barely reaching my ears or my jawline. 

The recommended time was 15 to 20 minutes, which I am skeptical about seeing how little essence there is and how thin the mask is. Surprisingly, it lasted 15 minutes! Trust me, I was surprised! And sadly, it gave me a headache. Wonderful -_- 

The extra essence sunk in quickly and was not sticky. It made my skin feel cool to the touch but nothing spectacular. 

I really don't like this mask to be honest. The material feels cheap, the essence smells, and no noticeable result. Oh, I got a headache as a cherry on top. I wouldn't waste my money on it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment