Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

[L'AFFAIR ANIMAL] - Aqua Blue Sheep Mask

Hmmm I didn't have the best experience with the first L'Affair animal mask. It was super cute but the scent was terrible and left me unhappy. I decided to try the Aqua Blue Sheet Mask and see how it goes.



The mask is advertising that Hyaluronic Acid is there to moisturize the skin, while Beta-Glucan is to moisturized and nourish the skin. In addition, the ingredients list includes hydrolyzed collagen, and extracts like witch hazel, aloe, camellia, centella asiatica. But I feel that it is very similar to the soothing mask.

Now,  I really disliked the other mask due to its scent. Unfortunately, this mask also has the same bitter scent. Fortunately, it is not as pungent. I actually didn't mind this one as much.
The mask was printed with a blue sheep face,which is actually adorable. I am quite surprised at how soft this mask was. I usually read that the printed masks are on the stiffer side but this super fast. I thought it would be hard to unfold it,but it was quite easy!

The mask is drenched in the semi smelly essence. In fact, there was so much that it started to drip everywhere as I was unfolding. The fit was umm odd but decent. It covered most of my face, but it was too much on the forehead and chin. I really think this is more for an long oval face instead of my chubby round face.
The recommended time is 15 to 20 minutes, which is about how long I kept it on. The mask was still moist when I removed it and the extra essence sunk in quickly. My skin felt dewy but not sticky, which is great! Sadly, that dewiness went away after a little bit.

I honestly think this is a meh mask. It moisturizes, but it wasn't super spectacular. It basically performed the same amount of moisturizing as any other mask. I would recommend using this mask if you wanted a cute character mask or you wanted a good laugh. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment